GIGER MD® Therapy
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
GIGER MD® therapy is highly successful in the treatment of cerebral palsy. Learn more about this process and its successes!
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy with GIGER MD® Therapy – Improving Mobility without Medication
GIGER MD® therapy differs from other methods of treatment in that it not only affects the periphery. Instead, regular training with the GIGER MD® therapy devices can lead to a proven reorganization of the central nervous system. As such, significant improvements in the motor abilities are possible even in case of severe paralysis – painlessly, efficiently and without medication.
The basics of GIGER MD® therapy – reprogramming the brain through movement
GIGER MD® therapy is based on the realization that an injured central nervous system (CNS) can be partially repaired. Through regular training it is possible to create new neural connections. Even long-lost motor functions can be recovered to some extent when the basis for the self-organization of the CNS, the phase and frequency coordination of the firing of neurons, is relearned.
Numerous scientific studies prove the effectiveness of GIGER MD® therapy and its advances over other treatment methods. For cerebral palsy patients, it opens a way to regain a high degree of self-control, thus increasing their quality of life.
GIGER MD® therapy equipment – the foundation of this therapy
The daily training with modern therapeutic tools, which have been developed over the course of several decades, is the basis of GIGER MD® therapy. These tools are characterized by the following features:
- They allow for exactly coordinated movement patterns down to every last millisecond
- Thanks to an unprecedented intensity of the training, up to 30,000 joint movements are possible in 20 minutes
- The patient exercises in a simulated state of weightlessness
- The training is free from pain and fatigue and suitable for all those affected t
- There are no undesirable side effects
The goal of GIGER MD® therapy is to largely enable patients to lead a life that is as independent as possible. This starts with the treatment itself. After a brief introduction, the training can be completed in the comfort of your own home. The special GIGER MD® software measures the training progress and allows for the therapy to be continually customized. At the same time, objective measurement results are available at any point in time during the treatment.
Your chances thanks to GIGER MD® therapy
Based on an early start of GIGER MD® therapy for cerebral palsy, the following successes are possible:
- Enlargement of the range of motion
- Improvement in the walking and crawling capabilities
- Improvement in the perception and concentration abilities
- Reduction of spasticity
- Better circulation
- Muscle strengthening
- Relaxation of the entire body
- Normalization of bladder and bowel functions